Friday, November 6, 2015

Fruits On Our Table

I grew up eating fruits at home. My Papa and Mama made sure we have fruits day in and day out. It was normal back then for me and my siblings to be eating guava at 10 in the evening! We used to eat cocoa fruit picked from our backyard. I even go to see movies with a kilo of rambutan and lanzones as snacks. Ask hubby, he knows but thinks I'm weird. LOL

I planted two rambutan fruit trees in front and back of our yard last weekend but I guess I still have to wait for another five years to enjoy on its fruits! I love seeing fruits in the market. I love pictures of fruits! I am a proud fruit lover!

And so sharing you snapshots of fruits on my table.












I Hope you enjoy fruits (and photos of them) as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment