Saturday, April 8, 2017

Best Fish Ever!

UPDATE! This product will be awarded by the Global Brand Award Ph Home Made category in September :-) It is that good, I tell you!


I am currently obsessed with my dear friend's home made product - Tyang Keelet Tinapa Flakes in oil!


As you know, it has been a long time since I had been away from blogging but this product has got me coming back because as a fish lover that I am, I love eating tinapa so much.


I even wish I would be eating right now while writing this post! 

I have tried it on pasta, fried rice, hot rice topping or even owl! lol

It is so good on lazy days, popping one bottle open on hot rice as I always stock my pantry with this savory, golden beauty.


It is available in plain, mild spicy and hot. You can even customize your orders and have olive oil in it with a higher retail price of course.

Mel and Ronald are one of my couple friends who started to sell this product through friends and relatives. It is this good it is always sold out upon delivery in the office!

You can contact me as the official reseller at the number below or PM me on Facebook, Instagram or here as well. We deliver orders anywhere in Marikina, Eastwood, Makati, BGC, Las Pinas, Alabang, and Cavite area! Retail price is available for bulk orders. Php125 per bottle.

Go, tinapa!

Reseller’s number 09067272713

No comments:

Post a Comment