Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Challenges Of Entertaining Your Toddler On Rainy Days

Moms like me know it really is hard entertaining a toddler on a rainy day. So what about on a rainy week? This is one challenge my husband and I are facing this rainy season.

While stuck inside the house, watching TV is inevitable. My son loves Disney Junior especially Hi 5 but would die for TV commercials. He cries when commercials are over. He's so funny when he does this. So we resort to watching TV commercials and Hi 5 songs on YouTubeRepeater. But you won't expect my kid glued on TV or videos all day. So we also try playing with him with all the toys on the floor. This saved us an hour or two.


And when all resources are exhausted, I turn to learning and was surprised at his speech and comprehension level! My son is only 18 months. Another hour or two well spent!



Don't get me wrong. I don't wish for a genius child.I just want a street smart kid.


Here's hoping for a ray of sunshine tomorrow and the days ahead.

Don't forget to at least donate to victims of typhoon Maring. Little things will matter. We got to share love and compassion. Prayers are powerful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment