Friday, September 25, 2015

Home Cooked Meals on Weekends

How I love cooking for my family! Sharing all these gorgeous photos of my home cooked meals (summarized) on weekends where I find the time to do grandiose dishes in the kitchen!

Prepare to salivate......


I believe this was our Christmas lunch at home. Ham, corn, egg surprise.


Our lunch during the famous Pacquiao-Mayweather fight! Fight din kami sa kainan!


One lazy Saturday with buttered shrimp and corn.


My birthday lunch! Baked spaghetti with garden salad and vinaigrette.


Since siblings were in the house, pizza making was timely!


Freedom the ultimate sabad!


Was happy with the new Imarflex oven hubby bought, I had my first try on this mac-n-cheese!


Dahil diet-dietan ako these days, I had these clean, egg white, romaine lettuce, cucumber with vinaigrette salad for breakfast!

Home is really where meals are great! Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment