Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Freedom's DIY Shirts

I'm a practical mom and I'm crazy about DIY. If only I have all the time in the world, I'll DIY almost all things we use at home. See my post about my DIY curtains and sheets. If I have a nailgun, I would've done a lot of tables and chairs already! LOL

In this post, I wanna share all the DIY shirts that I made for Freedom. Because my son is so active, I prefer putting him on cool shirts when we go out while he runs here and there. I usually make them in batches. I buy comfortable plain white and colored shirts and hand sew characters on them using old cloth I find at home.

Mustache shirt. Funny and cool.

The necktie shirt. Simply awesome.

Rocking and rolling on this guitar shirt.

He loves everything about robots and so I made this robot shirt.

My son dances to all Hi5 songs. Here chilling and relaxing on his Hi5 shirt.


I get my inspiration from the things he loves -- robots, ball, Hi5, etc. As a practical mom, making these DIY shirts is cheap without suffering comfort and style.

2 comments:

  1. Love that Hi5 shirt. It reminds me of the tv show my 15 years old niece loved to watch when she was 3 years old.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Yes, my son also loves them especially the older batches of Hi5 artists.

    ReplyDelete