Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Miss You, Mama

Dear Mama,

How I've missed you! I'm writing you a letter because I just simply miss you. I miss our long talks over almost everything. I miss how you pack three boiled eggs for me before I go to school at 4am during college. I miss how you visit me weekly at my dorm bringing me gala apples. I just miss you, Mama.

There have been rough patches between you and me. I suppose this is normal for mothers and daughters. No relationship is perfect anyway. But thank you for still loving me. Forgive me for all the times that I've hurt you. I've got lots of burden I need to carry that I know I will surpass by myself. I know I will always need you as long as I live. I will forever need you, Ma. I will forever need your love. Just your love -- no more, no less. But please don't worry about me. Be rest assured there's nothing I can't do. I am happy with who I am. I am a survivor. You raised me well. I want you to know that I appreciate you more now than ever. There's no one who means so much to me other than you -- no one.

I miss you so much, Ma. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment