Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My 15th Letter to Freedom

6/19/13

Dearest Son,

It's been a long time since I last wrote to you. I definitely made use of that long time to hover and coo over your cuteness self and savor every minute I have with you since you came back from Bacolod. Everything is different now. When I had to cry and cry last March because you could no longer recognize my face the moment I carried you at the airport upon your arrival, now is a different story. I had to bring you along with me even when I had to pee! Hehe!

Your Tatay teases me all the time about this. "Gusto mo close kayo diba? Ayan, ikaw ang super favorite nya." It's not that I don't like it, of course. It's just over the top, my son. Hehe! But I'm not complaining. I still love how strong our bond is.

The moment this little monkey dropped my cheeseburger!

And now that I work on night shift, I get to spend the whole day with you and we are so much closer than ever! Your neurotic mom even sneaks out of the office during lunch break, goes home and checks on you while you were sleeping! Mind you, this is at 3 in the morning! See, neurotic to the highest level! Your Tatay would say I'm not doing the wisest thing in case I'll wake you up 'cause I wouldn't be able to go back to the office before my 1-hour lunch break is up. Tatay has a valid point there, but your crazy mom would still insist doing it. I did it again today, by the way. Hehe!

So long my love, till the next letter. Tatay and Mommy love you to bits.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment